Sunday, January 18, 2009

I want to go to there...

Tra-la-la-la-la. So I'm in London now. People assume that means my life is completely different and exciting. But that would I assume that I too am completely changing into an exciting and interesting person. Personality overwhelms location. I make london about as boring as me.

Not wallowing, still nice to be large city adjacent, at least OFFERS more options, even if I don't take advantage of them. I've been bored out of my mind waiting for classes to start, which thankfully they do on monday! i'm embarrassingly excited about them.

Example of my lameness: last night after two drinks in Camden, I bailed for a falafel wrap and my bed, and don't regret it for an instant. Fatty that I am, I have been food obsessed here cause I have to cook for myself. I eat A LOT of junk food. Mostly this "sweet" popcorn they have. It's like Kettlecorn but better. I am also eating a fruit which I bought at the corner stand, which is boggling my mind. It's like a cross between a pear and an apple...

All of you at home who may be reading this, I miss you all. I really do. Traveling and being transient makes me appreciate even more than I already do, how wonderful all of my friends are. I'm so glad you all are part of my lives. Please message and instant message me all the time, I want to know the happenings in your lives, because mine is quite uneventful, untrue as that may seem.

Anyway enough with the sappy stuff, I've been watching a lot of TV online. Mighty Boosh, Dexter, Daria, Masterchef (British Top Chef) Always Sunny, the Office, etc.

I'm DONE with obligatory sight seeing. I've had it! I don't like just looking at things! I know, i know, it's different in person- right! It takes a bitch amount of time to get there, fight crowds and catch unflattering angles of great sites in history. I just don't think I should feel obligated by society to see these things in person, but eff you society, just like you make me feel cannibalism is "wrong".

Anyway, I don't thin I'm going to do much more, and photos, those I feel even MORE obligated to do, and I'm having to fight every fiber of my being. Maybe I'll get better later. I'm hoping...

I'm boring. Message me loves.

No comments: